September 4, 2022 By News Editor
Ebunlobinrin Foundation Inaugurates 3rd Executive Boards
Ebunlobinrin Foundation inaugurated her 3rd Executive Boards on Sunday 28th August 2022 at the ultramodern 2000 seating capacity Conference Center of Excellence Hotels in Lagos Nigeria.
The event which featured Mrs Olatunde Eniola Bamidele as Keynote speaker, was graced by HRM Oba Tajudeen Dosa Ayipe, Wawu of Badagry and HRM Oba Taiwo Ridwan Olorunlambe as Royal Fathers, inaugurated the National Executive Committee under the Presidency of Eminent Chief Mrs. Margaret Olajumoke Olatunde George.
Lagos State Chapter Executive Board under the Chairmanship of Eminent Millie-Bosede Amire, and Ogun State Chapter Executive Board under the Chairmanship of Eminent Adejoke Omowunmi Olaniyi were equally inaugurated.
Some of the dignitaries at the upscale event were Chief Mrs Seyi Adelabu, Chief Mrs Toyin (Yeyeoge Elegunshi), Chief Mrs Funmilayo Esusu (Gov. Tampan L/S Chapter), Otunba Akinyemi Obisanya, Honorable Commissioner for Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Mr. Victor Okolie of Expo Consultancy Services, Gambia and Mr. Emmanuel Arthur from Gambia among others.
The Chairman Board of Trustees, Honorable Michael Okoya was represented by Silvia Emmanuel, an Executive Member of Queens’ Circle Educational Development Foundation; and presented the Certificate of Return to the National President.
In her address, National President Margaret Olajumoke Olatunde George highlighted how Ebunlobinrin Foundation has helped several communities and people in the area of medical care, education, skills and tools, water and sanitation, protection from harm, guidance and several other benefits.
She identified violence against women and girls, gender pay gap, digital gender divide, Informal work and instability, period poverty and stigma, underrepresentation as leaders in health, access to education, employment opportunities, reproductive health and rights, maternal health, child marriage, female genital mutilation, water and sanitation as some of the issues affecting women presently.
She expressed confidence in the ability, professionalism and commitment of the current Executive Boards being inaugurated to tackle these issues, and noted that a definite affirmative action on inclusive economic empowerment, women in peace and security, women capacity development, women in politics, values and cultural rebirth, as well as safety and protection will be maintained by the Foundation.
She said “the Foundation will intensify efforts and broaden opportunities for more women to succeed in business and various callings”.
Africa Signal News Magazine crew covered the inauguration of the following persons as members of their respective Executive Boards and Offices:
Eminent Chief Mrs. Margret Olajumoke Olatunde George – President, Ebunlobirin Foundation
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Eminent Hon. Omobolanle Nurat Olayinka-Zubair – Chairman
- Eminent Folasade Oluwakemi Adebayo – General Secretary
- Eminent Mary Modupe Onuoha Vice-chairman
- Eminent Dr. Grace Oshili – Financial Secretary
- Eminent Nefisat Yetunde Scott – Publicity Secretary International Relations
- Eminent Opeyemi Atinuke Afilaka-Talabi – Publicity Public Relations
- Eminent Hon. Olabisi Kafayat Idowu – Publicity Secretary Media
- Eminent Dr. Apollonia O. Eke – Organizing Secretary
- Eminent Dolapo Janet Obayemi – Legal Adviser
- Eminent Hon. Atinuke Richards – TREASURER Admin
- Eminent Hellen Ogbemu Ndubisi – Treasurer GWES
OGUN STATE EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Eminent Adejoke Omowunmi Olaniyi – Chairman
- Eminent Joy Anwuri Ejaria :- Vice Chairman
- Eminent Samiat Omolabake Aroge – Secretary
- Eminent Olaiwola Oluwakemi Esther – Assistant Secretary
- Eminent Adeteju Esther Ogunade: Publicity Secretary Public Relations
- Eminent Sarah Evero Emmanuel – Publicity Secretary Media
- Eminent Grace Sola Ogunbanjo – Financial Secretary
- Eminent Falilat Abosede Bello – Treasurer
- Eminent Titilayo Adeniran – Organizing Secretary
- Eminent Oluwasoromidayo Owolabi – Legal Adviser
- Eminent Ima Edet Uba – Members Welfare Chief.
LAGOS STATE CHAPTER EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Eminent Millie-Bosede Amire – Chairman
- Eminent Gifty Chukwuemeka- Vice Chairman
- Eminent Tawakalitu Olayinka: Secretary
- Eminent Nkechi Igwe – Assistant Secretary
- Eminent Elizabeth Adisa: Publicity Secretary Public Relations
- Eminent Boluwatife Olaide Ayoola: Publicity Secretary Media
- Eminent Abimbola Akerele: Financial Secretary
- Eminent Elizabeth Agosu – Legal Adviser
- Eminent Peace Nwokoro – Members Welfare Chief
- Eminent Tawa Olaide Eledumo – Treasurer
- Eminent Goodness Nonye Fredrick – Organizing Secretary
The well attended event featured stage performances, cultural display and other side attractions.
(Report compiled and edited by Samuel Odebowale)
This is great,keep the good work sir.ebunlonbirine foundation is a life changing organization.
I am so happy to be part of this Organisation. May God take it to higher level Ijn. Amen